- Timezone: America/New_York
- Date: Jul 20 2019
- Time: 13:00 - 23:00
Gulf Brew 2019
Acadiana’s largest craft beer festival. Sample from over 200 beers from distributors, local breweries and home brewers. Food, live music & beer! The Dead Yeast Society will host a booth inside pouring our home brew and a brewing demo outside near the front entrance. DYS members who donate 5 gallons of beer, assist with the demo and/or beer pouring can get a wristband for free admission! Check with Jim for details.
*note exact times of the event and our agenda below are subject to change
*Regular festival tickets are $40 in advance, $50 at the door. VIP tickets are $75. (check the Festival website for details) All proceeds go to benefit the Acadiana Center for the Arts.
If you are donating beer to the event, please fill out our Beer Entry Form ASAP! (site/club membership required)
Gulf Brew 2019
- Noon - 12:30pm
- Meet & Loadup
- We'll meet at Marcello's to load up our beer, then pickup the Irish Coffin & ice well at the store-n-lock.
- 12:30pm - 2:00pm
- Bring everything to Blackham, unload, setup our kegs and Irish Coffin, ice everything down, put out banners and signage.
- 2:00pm - 8:00pm
- Brew Demo
- We'll have brew demos outside in the front yard. If you'd like to demo on your equipment, please notify Adrien or Jim ASAP.
- 5:00pm - 6:00pm
- VIP Hour
- Be ready to serve VIP ticket holders for an hour before the main event.
- 6:00pm - 9:00pm
- Gulf Brew!
- Open to regular ticket holders, server beer till it runs out or the event ends.
- 9:00pm - 10:00pm
- Break everything down, leave Blackham cleaner than we found it, bring the Irish Coffin and ice well back to storage.