No attendee found! Be the first one to book!
- Jul 20 2019
- 12:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- starts at $40
Gulf Brew 2019
Acadiana’s largest craft beer festival. Sample from over 200 beers from distributors, local breweries and home brewers. Food, live music & beer! The Dead Yeast Society will host a booth inside pouring our home brew and a brewing demo outside near the front entrance. DYS members who donate 5 gallons of beer, assist with the demo and/or beer pouring can get a wristband for free admission! Check with Jim for details.
*note exact times of the event and our agenda below are subject to change
*Regular festival tickets are $40 in advance, $50 at the door. VIP tickets are $75. (check the Festival website for details) All proceeds go to benefit the Acadiana Center for the Arts.
UPDATE – use coupon code “fosterart” for $10 off tickets!
If you are donating beer to the event, please fill out our Beer Entry Form ASAP! (site/club membership required)
Gulf Brew 2019
- 11:00am - 12:00pm
- Meet & Loadup
- We'll meet at Marcello's to load up our beer, then pickup the Irish Coffin & ice well at the old Cajun Brewing.
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Bring everything to Blackham, unload, setup our kegs and Irish Coffin, ice everything down, put out banners and signage, setup brew demos.
- 1:00pm - 2:00pm
- We usually head across the street to Ground Patty because it is close, but there are no specific plans.
- 2:00pm - 8:00pm
- Brew Demo
- We'll have PUBLIC brew demos outside in the front yard. Demos by Ben Soileau, John Paul & Acadiana BeerNutz. (others welcome to brew)
- 5:00pm - 6:00pm
- VIP Hour
- Be ready to serve VIP ticket holders for an hour before the main event. We'll be showcasing our best brews first.
- 6:00pm - 9:00pm
- Gulf Brew!
- Open to regular ticket holders, server beer till it runs out or the event ends.
- 9:00pm - 10:00pm
- Break everything down, leave Blackham cleaner than we found it, bring the Irish Coffin and ice well to Tony's House.