No attendee found! Be the first one to book!
- Sep 19 2020
- 12:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Gulf Brew 2020 – CANCELLED
=== Due to the uncertainty with being able to hold this event, it has been cancelled ===
Acadiana’s largest craft beer festival — sample from over 300 beers from distributors, local breweries and home brewers. Enjoy food, live music & beer!
The Dead Yeast Society will host a booth inside pouring our home brew and a brewing demo outside near the front entrance. DYS members, in current standing, who donate 5 gallons of beer, assist with the demo and/or beer pouring are eligible to get a wristband for free admission! Check with Jim for details, limits may apply.
*note exact times of the event and our agenda below are subject to change
If you are donating beer to the event, please fill out our Beer Entry Form ASAP! (site/club membership required)
Gulf Brew 2020
- 11:00am - 12:00pm
- Meet & Loadup
- We'll meet at Marcello's to load up our beer, then pickup the Irish Coffin & ice well at the old Cajun Brewing.
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Bring everything to ACA, unload, setup our kegs and Irish Coffin, ice everything down, put out banners and signage, setup brew demos.
- 1:00pm - 2:00pm
- We usually head find a nearby restaurant, but there are no specific plans.
- 2:00pm - 8:00pm
- Brew Demo
- We'll have PUBLIC brew demos outside.
- 5:00pm - 6:00pm
- VIP Hour
- Be ready to serve VIP ticket holders for an hour before the main event. We'll be showcasing our best brews first.
- 6:00pm - 9:00pm
- Gulf Brew!
- Open to regular ticket holders, we'll serve beer till it runs out or the event ends.
- 9:00pm - 10:00pm
- Break everything down, leave venue cleaner than we found it, bring the Irish Coffin and ice well to Tony's House.