No attendee found! Be the first one to book!
- Oct 22 2022
TimeWe have to meet much earlier! See Agenda
- 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Gulf Brew 2022
Acadiana’s largest craft beer festival — sample from over 200 beers from distributors, local breweries and home brewers. Enjoy food, live music & beer!
The Dead Yeast Society will host a tent pouring our home brew and a brewing demo nearby. DYS members, in current standing, who donate 2.5 gallons of beer, assist with the demo and/or beer pouring are eligible to get a wristband for free admission! Check with Adrien for details, limits may apply.
*note exact times of the event and our agenda/hourly schedule below are subject to change
If you are donating beer to the event, please fill out our Beer Entry Form ASAP! (site/club membership required)
If you are not a paid member, but would like to volunteer or donate beer, please Contact Us before October 1st. (or come to the October 4th Club Meeting)
If you would like to assist with organizing our Gulf Brew presence, please sign up for our Festivals & Events committee.
Gulf Brew 2021
- 10:00am - 11:00pm
- Meet & Loadup
- Beer & Equipment crew will meet to load up kegs & get the Irish Coffin & ice well.
- 11:00pm - 12:00pm
- Bring everything to ACA, unload, setup our kegs and Irish Coffin, ice everything down, put out banners and signage, setup brew demos.
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- We usually find a nearby restaurant, but there are no specific plans.
- 1:00pm - 5:00pm
- Brew Demo
- We'll have PUBLIC brew demos by the park next to the Wurst Biergarten.
- 1:00pm - 2:00pm
- VIP Hour
- Be ready to serve VIP ticket holders for an hour before the main event. We'll be showcasing our best brews first.
- 2:00pm - 5:00pm
- Gulf Brew!
- Open to regular ticket holders, we'll serve beer till it runs out or the event ends.
- 5:00pm - 6:00pm
- Break everything down, leave venue cleaner than we found it, bring the Irish Coffin and ice well back to Tony's House.