No attendee found! Be the first one to book!
- Aug 01 2023
TimeHappy Hour 4–7pm
- 5:30 pm - 9:00 pm
August 2023 Club Meeting
Our monthly club meeting! Social officially starts at 5:30 with homebrew tastings. This is an excellent opportunity to seek feedback on your brew or just to share! (and if you like, leave an extra bottle as thanks for management and bar staff)
Club business starts at 6pm, usually lasts about 45 minutes to an hour, and we conclude with another sampling of homebrew.
This month we’ll meet at World of Beer so when we’re done with the meeting, we don’t have to drive anywhere for a bite to eat and enjoy fine Louisiana craft brew! Bring friends! (we’ll meet on the patio, weather permitting)
- Presidents Report
- Treasurer’s Report
- Who’s Brewing?
- Brewing Presentation — Using & Calibrating Brewing Tools – Adrien Monteleone
- Other Business
- 4pm - 5:30pm
- Happy Hour
- Happy Hour starts at 4, join us!
- 5:30pm - 6pm
- Club Social
- Meet & greet for guests and new members, bring your homebrews for us to sample and get feedback!
- 6pm - 7:30pm
- Club Meeting
- Jim will post the agenda as a comment below
- 7:30pm - 9pm
- Club Dinner
- We'll hang out after for food & more craft beer.