No attendee found! Be the first one to book!
- Dec 07 2021
TimeHappy Hour starts at 4pm
- 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
December 2021 Club Meeting
Elections for officers for 2022 will be held at this meeting. Nominations are usually due by the November meeting. (nominations may also be made from the floor just prior to the vote.)
Our monthly club meeting! Social starts at 5:30 with homebrew tastings. This is an excellent opportunity to seek feedback on your brew or just to share! (and if you like, leave an extra bottle as thanks for management and bar staff)
Club business starts at 6pm, usually lasts about 45 minutes to an hour, and we conclude with another sampling of homebrew.
This month we’ll meet at World of Beer so when we’re done with the meeting, we don’t have to drive anywhere for a bite to eat and enjoy fine Louisiana craft brew! Bring friends! (we’ll meet on the patio, weather permitting)
Officer Positions Available (with current officeholders):
- President – Jim Boudreaux
- Vice-President – Powell Royall
- Secretary – Adrien Monteleone
- Treasurer – Kent Roberts
- Sergeant-at-Arms – Tim Bernard
- Librarian-Quartermaster – Tony Myers
You can review the responsibilities of each office in our Club Bylaws. Officers serve for one year unless re-elected.
Happy Hour starts at 4pm if you can get there early!
- 4pm - 5:30pm
- Happy Hour
- Happy Hour starts at 4, join us!
- 5:30pm - 6pm
- Club Social
- Meet & greet for guests and new members, bring your homebrews for us to sample and get feedback!
- 6pm - 7:30pm
- Club Meeting
- Jim will post the agenda as a comment below
- 7:30pm - 9pm
- Club Dinner
- We'll hang out after for food & more craft beer.