No attendee found! Be the first one to book!
- Nov 02 2021
- 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
November 2021 Club Meeting
Officer Nominations for 2022 are due at this meeting, voting will take place in December.
These are the officer positions and current office holders:
- President—Jim Boudreaux
- Vice-President—Powell Royal
- Treasurer—Kent Roberts
- Secretary—Adrien Monteleone
- Sergeant-at-Arms—Tim Bernard
- Librarian-Quartermaster—Tony Meyers
Our monthly club meeting! Social starts at 5:30 with homebrew tastings. This is an excellent opportunity to seek feedback on your brew or just to share! (and if you like, leave an extra bottle as thanks for management and bar staff)
Club business starts at 6pm, usually lasts about 45 minutes to an hour, and we conclude with sampling of more homebrew.
This month we’ll meet at Café 20.3 so when we’re done with the meeting, we don’t have to drive anywhere for a bite to eat and enjoy fine Louisiana craft brew! Bring friends! (we’ll likely meet on the back dock, weather permitting)
- 5:30pm - 6pm
- Club Social
- Meet & greet for guests and new members, bring your homebrews for us to sample and get feedback!
- 6pm - 7:30pm
- Club Meeting
- Jim will post the agenda as a comment below
- 7:30pm - 9pm
- Club Dinner
- We'll hang out after for food & more craft beer.