- Timezone: America/New_York
- Date: Jul 20 2019
- Time: 13:00 - 23:00
Gulf Brew 2019
Acadiana’s largest craft beer festival. Sample from over 200 beers from distributors, local breweries and home brewers. Food, live music & beer! The Dead Yeast Society will host a booth inside pouring our home brew and a brewing demo outside near the front entrance. DYS members who donate 5 gallons of beer, assist with the demo and/or beer pouring can get a wristband for free admission! Check with Jim for details.
*note exact times of the event and our agenda below are subject to change
*Regular festival tickets are $40 in advance, $50 at the door. VIP tickets are $75. (check the Festival website for details) All proceeds go to benefit the Acadiana Center for the Arts.
Gulf Brew 2019
- Noon - 12:30pm
- Meet & Loadup
- We'll meet at Marcello's to load up our beer, then pickup the Irish Coffin & ice well at the store-n-lock.
- 12:30pm - 2:00pm
- Bring everything to Blackham, unload, setup our kegs and Irish Coffin, ice everything down, put out banners and signage.
- 2:00pm - 8:00pm
- Brew Demo
- We'll have brew demos outside in the front yard. If you'd like to demo on your equipment, please notify Adrien or Jim ASAP.
- 5:00pm - 6:00pm
- VIP Hour
- Be ready to serve VIP ticket holders for an hour before the main event.
- 6:00pm - 9:00pm
- Gulf Brew!
- Open to regular ticket holders, server beer till it runs out or the event ends.
- 9:00pm - 10:00pm
- Break everything down, leave Blackham cleaner than we found it, bring the Irish Coffin and ice well back to storage.