- July 24, 2019 at 1:50 pm #883Mont Y. MärzenKeymaster
This list is a work in progress and will be updated as items are verified, assigned and completed.
1. Get everything ready 1 month in advance
2. Possibly account for lower attendance and request 2-3 gallon kegs instead of sixtles.
3. Finish re-configuring coffin with versitile taps, preferably all ball-lock with pin and Sanke converters as needed
4. Add Nitro option
5. Label the lines themsevles at the tap points
6. Use waterproof tags, or equivalent for kegs
7. Determine Flight Deck 3 weeks in advance for publishing in Brew Book by ACA
8. Better posters/graphics for each beer and untappd checkins.
9. Educational posters/banners for SRM, RBR, IBU, ABV, etc.
10. Beer signs should highlight flavor profile and make it more prominent to name, less emphasis on spec numbers
11. Design beer signs for letter size.
12. Design hanging beer sign option with larger signs
13. Promo DYS presence, especially the demo on media
14. Club needs to buy dump/drain buckets for coffin and ice well
15. Club needs to buy extra wells for Flights 2&3 instead of using trash boxes.
16. Make sure to split pouring tables on each side of coffin so coffin is displayed well.
17. Need a back table (4 total)
18. Buy a clip board and set of chalk markers
19. Need ‘lane labels’ hanging for us to see.
20. Get the taps and lanes coordinated properly
21. Club needs to buy a 100ft 20A cord with power strip and 100ft hose for demos.
22. Individual regulators per line would be nice since some beers are overcarbed.
23. Need sign about not being able to buy homebrew – one off recipes.
24. Need homebrew outside at demo with a branded jockey box
25. Need a committee for logistics before AND AFTER.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.